- The Tournament consists of three days of pool play (July 3-5) , followed by the one day of Semi-Finals and Championships (July 6).
- There are three fields simultaneously playing. They are Shaute Field at Mansfield University, Kelly Field at Smythe Park in Mansfield and Joel Stephens Memorial Field (WIlliamson HS) in Williamson, PA.
- There are four divisions, each with four teams.
- The winner of each division will advance to the Stephens Semi-Finals on Sunday, July 6.
- The Runner-Up in each division will advance to the Palmer Semi-Finals on Sunday, July 6.
- The Palmer Semi-Finals will be held Sunday at 9 a.m. at Shaute Field and Kelly Field with the Palmer Championship game being held at noon at the Joel Stephens Memorial Field.
- The Stephens Semi-Finals will be held Sunday at noon at Shaute Field and Kelly Field with the winners advancing to the Stephens Championship Game at 3 p.m. at Shaute Field.
Joel Stephens Invitational Home